The REWARDS of the 2nd Eurocuivres International Competition, category « FRENCH HORN »
Hualien; July 9-14,2019
-1st Prize: 2000 €
-2nd Prize: French Horn, model Sigfrid G-academic gold brass horn offered by Sigfrid Music Taiwan.
-3rd Prize: 10 days program at Eurocuivres France in July 2020. Offered by Eurocuivres Association.
*( travel expenses are not included in the 3rd Prize)
(1) 1st round: Georges Barboteu study No.3
(Études Classiques édition Choudens)
(2) Final round: Paul Dukas Villanelle with piano accompaniment
Two orchestral excerpts:
– Maurice Ravel « Pavane pour une infante défunte « Solo Horn ».
– Camille Saint-Saëns « Symphony No.3 with organ « 2nd mvt, 3rd Horn Solo ».
This competition is open to French Horn trainees of Eurocuivres Asia 2019 only, and welcomes all horn players without any age limit.
Jury members, rehearsals scheduled with piano and how to apply will be notified and announced very soon!!
The Rewards Of The Competition:
* Travel expenses are not included in the 3rd prize.